Steps to download your home loan certificate online via SBI online banking
To download a home loan interest certificate online, SBI has today informed its customers via its Twitter handle that “Do you want a copy of your Home Loan Interest Certificate? You can download the certificate easily by using Online SBI or SBI Quick. Enjoy our online services from the comfort of your home. Stay home, stay safe.”
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com/personal and click on ‘Login’ to sign in to your account.
- After signing in, go to the ‘Personal Banking’ section, and select the “Home Loan Int.Cert (Prov)” link under the “Enquiries” tab.
- Now select the account for which you want to download your Home Loan Interest Certificate.
- On the next page, you can view, print and download your home loan interest certificate.
Steps to download your home loan certificate online via SBI Quick
To download your home loan provisional certificate via mobile banking, follow the steps below:
- Open SBI Quick on your mobile phone and sign in to your mobile banking account using the required credentials.
- On the dashboard, tap on the ‘Personal Banking’ option.
- Now under the “Enquiries” tab, tap on the “Home Loan Int.Cert (Prov)” link
- Select the account for which you want to acquire your Home Loan Interest Certificate, and tap on ‘Confirm’
- Now you can view and download your home loan interest certificate.
SBI Home Loan Interest Rate
The current SBI Home Loan Interest Card Rate is listed here, along with the loan amount.
|Up to Rs 30 Lacs||EBLR+ 15 bps||EBLR+ 50 bps|
|ER: 6.80%||ER: 7.15%|
|(ER: Effective Rate)|
|Above Rs 30 Lacs to Rs 75 Lacs||EBLR+ 40 bps||EBLR+ 75bps|
|ER: 7.05%||ER: 7.40%|
|Above Rs 75 Lacs||EBLR+ 50bps||EBLR + 85bps|
|ER: 7.15%||ER: 7.5%|
- For Non-Salaried Customers, a 15 basis point premium will be applied to the Card Rate.
- If the LTV ratio is between 80 and 90 percent, a premium of 10 basis points will be applied to the Card Rate for loans up to Rs 30 lacs.
- For customers who fall under RG, a premium of 10 basis points will be applied to the Card Rate.
- Women will be eligible for a 05 bps concession.
- With YONO, a 05 basis point concession will be provided for digitally sourced loans.