Newly Created Full Time Role
Work Directly with the Brisbane Broncos, Richmond FC & Red Bull Racing
ASX 200 Listed Company | 550+ People | 200+ Centre Locations
It’s an exciting time for us here at National Storage as we continue to expand our ever-growing portfolio and solidify ourselves as the market leader in Australasia.
As our portfolio grows, of course so does our team, and our Marketing Content Assistant is a newly created role based at our corporate office in Brisbane CBD.
This is a diverse and dynamic role which has a strong focus on copy writing but also includes assisting with all areas of social media and sponsorship and community partnerships. This unique and specialised role also includes:
- Create engaging content for use across National Storage’s marketing channels including but not limited to digital, sponsorship and campaign-related content spanning email marketing, blogs, social media and printed media projects
- Assist with organic social media content creation, scheduling, execution, and amplification
- Execute sponsorship campaigns by performing tasks including but not limited to supporting video shoots and tv commercials, email marketing campaigns, managing data capture competitions and our sponsor database.
- Connect with our community by assisting the roll out of our philanthropic initiative and relevant campaign execution
- Newly created, varied role which works directly with our sporting sponsorships, community partners and will be involved across all project work
- Coaching and guidance by experienced marketing specialists, driven to promote the National Storage brand through best practice marketing initiatives
- With proven results, the opportunity to excel your career with a rapidly expanding, ASX 200 listed business
- Centrally located, state-of-the-art office on Eagle St Pier, Brisbane CBD
- Access a range of benefits including discretionary bonus scheme, sporting tickets, paid parental leave, unlimited retail discounts and well-being subsides
- 2+ years’ experience in a like-for-like role with tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or a related discipline
- You have a natural, conversational and creative writing style matched with excellent verbal communication skills and articulation
- Experience using email marketing, website development, social media scheduling and CRM tools (e.g. Hubspot and WordPress)
- You are the ultimate task master, working on multiple projects whilst achieving all deadlines
- You thrive when working in a team but also excel working on your own
- Great sense of humour — in emails and life
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in 200+ storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.