Domino Recording Company is looking for a newly created position, Digital Marketing Coordinator, based in its Brooklyn, NY office. This position reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing in New York. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with an equal passion for the creative aspects of marketing and data-driven analytics. Candidates need to be keen on finding trends and opportunities in the digital space and enthusiastically consume everything online. They should be fascinated by understanding not only what “works” in marketing, but why and how. Candidates must also have strong interpersonal skills, motivation, and the ability to work in an open and creative group environment.
Candidates must have work experience (1 year or more) in the fields of marketing, social media management, or content creation, preferably music, media, or the arts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with artist managers and Domino teams to create, maintain, and manage social schedules and content plans for album campaigns
- Help identify and build relationships with TikTok influencers. Instagram, YouTube, And platform development
- Edit regular marketing reports and circulate to a wider team
- Help Digital Marketing Directors by Explaining Selected Marketing Assets to Your Creative Team
- Create basic marketing tools such as music video clips, resized images for social
- Assist Digital Marketing Directors in Advertising Plans, Media Purchases, and Billing
- Over a year in music marketing, content creation, social media management, or similar areas
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong interest in analytics and data analytics
- You need the ability to pay close attention to the details
- Excellent organizational strength
- Very basic image and video editing skills. Familiarity with Adobe Suite is desirable
- Deep understanding of social media platforms
- Multitasking ability
- Knowledge of labels and current artists
Domino Recording Co. was founded in 1993 by Laurence Bell in the United Kingdom. LaurenceBell is still the company’s main creativity. Initially focused on the release of singles and albums by British American artists (Pavement, Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Sebad), the label has expanded over the last decade to New York, Los Angeles, Berlin and Paris. , Has an office in Sydney. Both commercial and artistic, including Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Animal Collective, Dirty Projectors, Real Estate, Cat Power, Julia Holter, The Kills, Blood Orange, John Hopkins, etc. Has achieved considerable worldwide success.
Domino is an employer with equal employment opportunity. We are race, religion, color, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, protected veteran status, personal status with disabilities, or other We do not discriminate on the basis of applicable legally protected properties.
Domino-Digital Marketing Coordinator (USA)
Source link Domino-Digital Marketing Coordinator (USA)