4 Days, Remote role (with access to our Richmond co-working space if desired), we will pay $80k-$90k salary + super, pro-rata, + bonus.
Beard & Blade is Australia’s number one online men’s grooming retailer with over 300,000 customers. We stock over 100 of the world’s best men’s grooming brands that cover shaving, hair styling, beard care, and skincare. We pride ourselves on offering a painless customer experience, working tirelessly to achieve that by improving both our product range and our customer service.
We are looking to further expand our team with a dedicated Digital Marketing Manager to help amplify our brand, unique values and product range. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for raising awareness, attracting new customers, growing our community, growing our content, and ultimately contributing to growth.
You’ll have the two founders Michael & Ben always available, you will have access to all the relevant business insight, strategic planning & business initiatives, ultimately working as a team to build on our existing success.
Previous work experience in a similar role is advantageous, but not essential. If you are a quick learner with a great attitude and looking to have a large impact, we’d love for you to apply.
Marketing Planning & Management
- Evolution of Beard & Blade Marketing Strategy
- Creation/management of Beard & Blade promotional/marketing calendar.
- Identify & deliver various digital initiatives to grow Beard & Blade sales by bringing in new audiences/customers and to re-engage with current customers
- Driving EDM and Shopify theme creation and scheduling for promotional periods.
- Managing social accounts;
- Evolving social strategy, looking at competitors here and o/s.
- Emerging trends/marketing channel ops + new marketing channels/ad styles.
- Creation & management of content calendar
- Influencer engagement (with / without agency support)
- Product Seeding>Tiktok/Instagram.
- Connecting, DM’ing wizard, arranging goods to be sent, outlining basic campaign etc.
- Niche, special interest, large communities, paid/non-paid distribution, repurposing ads made from influencers for own ads. Australian-focused talent only.
- Define and monitor the Beard & Blade tone of voice across all channels
- Lead the development of owned & sponsored content creation
- How to shaves, how to style hair, beard, skincare etc.
- – Liaising with our creative agency Visual domain/other creative industry thought leaders/paid consultants in creating content, social strategy and other pillars to help BB reach new audiences and re-engage with current customers.
- Being responsible for an allocated monthly marketing budget, influencers etc
- Manage the cost of campaign creation in line with agreed budgets
- Reporting on performance & return of marketing initiatives
- Ongoing analysis of growth opportunities; new audiences, new ways to engage etc
- Hungry and driven
- Immersed in digital/social landscape
- Reliable and punctual
- Out of the box thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Curious about our audience and the marketing landscape
- Work independently with the representation of Beard & Blade in a professional manner
- Highly communicative
Listed below are some marketing initiatives to be explored/trialled as part of the evolved Marketing strategy
- Tapping into and sponsoring niche audiences with paid sponsorships/promotions etc.
- Articles and affiliations/paid-editorials/editorials
- Collaborations and business partnerships ie. Complimentary businesses, Clubs, Sports etc
- Sponsoring podcasts. Audio ads.